Tachiyomi extensions allow you to get mangas from their sources. Simply extension is the part which connects the Tachiyomi app with manga sources. An extension can contains multiple sources. Usually, extensions come in .
apk format which you can download and install.
- 1 What is a Tachiyomi Extension?
- 2 How do I add extensions to Tachiyomi?
- 3 What are the Best Tachiyomi Extensions?
- 4 How do I Update Extensions ?
- 5 How do I uninstall Tachiyomi Extension?
- 6 How Can I Install Tachiyomi on Android?
- 7 More on Tachiyomi Extensions
What is a Tachiyomi Extension?
Tachiyomi extension is a kind of add-on that you can install on Tachiyomi App. You can install one or more Tachiyomi extensions and add a mix of their manga to your manga Library. An extension is the part that connects Tachiyomi app with different manga sources and gives you the ability to read them in the Tachiyomi app. Extension connects with the manga source and get their manga directly from its database. Some extensions give manga from different sources. We call them Multi-source extensions. Most of the scanlator sources are part of Multi-source extensions, which contain multiple sources. Some extensions like Genkan, FoolSlide, Madara and ComiCake contain sources that host directly from the scanlators’ websites.
How do I add extensions to Tachiyomi?
Once Tachiyomi is installed you have to install extensions to read manga because you cannot read manga without related extensions, Tachiyomi extensions are available to download free. There are two ways of adding/installing Tachiyomi Extensions.
- Install via Tachiyomi App
- Download and Install the extension Separately.
We have a separate article on installing Tachiyomi Extensions which contains detailed instructions on both the above methods. You can read if from the below link.
What are the Best Tachiyomi Extensions?
Among hundreds of Tachiyomi extensions available in the developer’s Github page, it’s hard to specify the best ones, but from the experience, with the time you spent on the reading, you will feel what is the best extension which gives your favorite manga. We have a listing on Best Tachiyomi extensions on a separate page and those extensions have been selected from their quality, update speed, availability and other common features of the sources. Read it from the below link
How do I Update Extensions ?
Updating Tachiyomi Extension is an easy task in which anyone can easily update installed extensions. It’s simple as installing it via the app. When you navigate to the
Extensions menu you will see that there are installed extensions listed there and there is a Button called
Update in front of the Extension name, All you have to do is Tap on the Update button and Tap on Install when it asks to start the installation, Please allow permissions if requested. But normally it won ask for any permissions.
How do I uninstall Tachiyomi Extension?
Uninstalling Tachiyomi Extension is an easy task. Please note that this will uninstall the Extension. Once you navigated to the
Extensions, you will see the list of extensions that already installed.
- Click on the Extension Name
UninstallButton and Tap OK
How Can I Install Tachiyomi on Android?
To do all of these first, you have to download and install the Tachiyomi app. you can download Tachiyomi from here and follow Step by Step guidelines on How to Install the Tachiyomi app.
- Download Tachiyomi App APK
- Beginner Guide to Install Tachiyomi App
More on Tachiyomi Extensions
We have nice collection of articles related to Tachiyomi Extensions, You can refer them below
- Tachiyomi app has become the most popular manga reader among manga fans, as we all know there are a lot of websites, sources available on the internet to read manga, but Tachiyomi gives you the ability to read all of them in one place, in your mobile phone or on […]
- Tachiyomi has become the best opensource manga reader available for Android Phones and Tablets today. Its clean UI and customization options provide you to easily read manga from online sources and download them to read offline. Once you downloaded and installed Tachiyomi app on your android device, you have to […]